Call for testknitters for Cozy Cloud Cardigan ➰
• Details •
- pattern is in English
- cardigan is knitted from top down as a raglan without seams
- due to the use of super bulky yarn this is a very fast knit. The yardage shows you’ll need approximately the time as if to knit 2.5 socks :)
- no need to pick up stitches: both the collar and the edging are knitted at the same time with the body
• Yarn •
- 600-750yds/800-1000g of super bulky yarn, can be any brand and color
- I used Woolzee from Loops&Threads (3.5oz/100g, 74yds/68m, 50% acrylic, 42% wool, 8% polyester; 8.5 skeins for size S)
- yarn ideas: Cascade Lana Grande, Loops&Threads Cozy Wool, Berroco Peruvia Quick, Knit Picks Biggo, Nako Spaghetti, YarnArt Alpine, LionBrand WoolEase Thick&Quick, etc.
• Needles and Gauge •
US 11/8mm for the ribbing
US 15/10mm for the body (or size needed to fit the gauge 10sts and 13 rows in 4”/10cm)
• Finished Size S (M, L) •
Bust, Hips: 36”/92cm (38.5”/98cm, 41”/104cm)
Length: 33”/84cm, adjustable
• Expectations •
- I would like to get your feedback and comments on the pattern, as well as on possible mistakes/misprints.
- my testers have to make a project page with a photo of a finished item on Ravelry and link it to the pattern once it is released
- I’d love to see the photos of your process and a final photo on Instagram with hashtag
• Deadline •
February 26th. By this time you have to go through the whole pattern, to finish at least 1/2 of your cardigan, and to create a project page on Ravelry.
If you’re interested, please, comment below with the size you’d like to knit and PM me your email. I am looking for at least 2 testers a size.
I’m happy to answer all the questions, just ask!